Your dentures are important to the way you look and feel. That’s why it’s important to maintain your dentures and ensure they perform at their optimum.
Regular maintenance and check-ups not only ensure health of your mouth and supporting tissue, they also ensure the maximum life expectancy for your denture. At Denture Health Care we strongly advise our patients to have their dentures checked every 12 months.
What to Expect During Your Recall Appointment
- update your dental and medical history
- perform extra and intra oral examinations
- check the integrity of your denture
- check the aesthetics, stability and the bite
- discuss options available to you based on your needs
- review of oral hygiene procedures and denture care
- cleaning and polishing of your dentures if required
Fill out the form with any questions and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.